Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Emma Watson for VOGUE July 2011 Cover






In honor of the final Harry Potter film coming out tomorrow night, I will salute the lovely Emma Watson. She has grown into a global fashion icon, which has rightfully landed her on the cover of VOGUE's July issue! Emma, who is turning 21 this year is excited for her 2 new pet chickens... How normal is that?! She is an extraordinary girl who you can relate to and I say she's pure perfection! What's even more exciting, is an upcoming movie she's working on... THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER... which is actually one of my favorite books! I can't wait to see her transition into films that don't require a wand or magical powers. I'm sure she's going to be great in any projects she gets her hand into. Congrats Emma for completing the final chapter of the Harry Potter films and best of luck to her in the future!

(Source: VOGUE.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment